Complaints Procedure– Falcon Legal & Immigration
This document explains how the Falcon Legal & Immigration (FL&I) will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
Standards of Service
Falcon Legal & Immigration aims to provide all its clients with the highest standards of service and client care. If we fail to provide this to you, we need you to inform us so we can try to resolve any problems. We will also learn from them so that we can improve our service.
How to make a complaint
Falcon Legal & Immigration will always try to provide you with an opportunity to tell us of your concerns and will work with you to try to resolve them.
∙ If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you may initially want to discuss this with your adviser, to see if the matter can be resolved quickly.
∙ If you have spoken to your adviser or if you do not wish to discuss your concerns with them, you may wish to make a formal complaint. You can make your complaint either verbally or in writing to Mr Kayij Mulombw who is FL&I’s complaint handler.
Mr Kayij can be contacted at by post:
Mobile: 0739 1418512
Main Office: 0113 387 64 64
Mr Kayij has voluntarily accepted the responsibility for handling complaints in relation to immigration advice and services provided by Falcon Legal & Immigration.
What Happens Next
∙ Mr Kayij will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 working days of receiving it.
∙ He will investigate and provide you with a response to your complaint within 14 working days of our receipt of your complaint. If we have to change the time-scale for any reason, we will let you know and explain why.
Falcon Legal & Immigration will keep details of your complaint in a central register. We will also create a separate file or section in your case file in order to record details of the complaint, our investigation and Falcon Legal & Immigration’s response to your complaint.
Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
1. Mr Kayij will ask the Falcon Legal & Immigration adviser working on your case to provide their response to your complaint.
2. Mr Kayij will consider the adviser’s response, the information provided in the complaint and any other relevant material (such as the contents of your case file).
3. Mr Kayij will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to you. This response will set out the findings of the complaint investigation as well as any suggestions for resolving the matter.
4. If you consider taking legal action against Falcon Legal & Immigration, we confirm we have Professional Indemnity Insurance to meet any relevant claims.
5. Please note that if you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you do not wish to complain direct to Falcon Legal & Immigration, you may at any time complain directly to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
The OISC can be contacted at:
Website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the immigration-services-commissioner